Today Healthy Carpets is proud to present the new location of our office. The location for our clients is 2035 Hogback Suit #206 Ann Arbor MI. At this location clients can make an appointment or get service information in person, witch is very important. I donít know about you but I donít hire any company thatís comes into my home with out meeting them first. Come on in, weíll make a good deal for your carpet cleaning needs in the Washtenaw / Ann Arbor MI area.

Published on

Apr 21, 2011

Business Details

If your searching for the best quality available at Ann Arbor's lowest prices , than you need to call Healthy Carpets. Healthy Carpets is existing for some years and expanding like no other. 85% of our customers get there carpets cleaned by us once a year. The other 15% moved away or would require them cleaned every other year. Our equipment is all modern (2011) for best quality. Connect for our USA

  • Great services provided. Healthy Carpets showed up on time, very polite, and best of all

More Press Releases