Spring cleaning is a good thing to do each spring. There are many reasons to have spring cleaning done. If you haven't done spring cleaning, then you will want to after you read the 5 reasons for spring cleaning.
1. Your house is closed up all winter long. Dust builds up on your curtains, walls, corners, baseboard's and pictures. Dust can be dangerous if it is thick. You are breathing in all these dust and dander. If anyone in your home has asthma or breathing conditions, then you need to get all this dust and dirt out of your home.
2. Carpets need to be cleaned. We walk on our carpets everyday and all day long. You drag dirt indoors. If you live in an area where there is snow, then you are bringing salt and chemicals in from the road, sidewalk and ground into your home and into your carpets. This dirt builds up. Vacuuming can't get rid of built in dirt. Carpets need shampooed and cleaned.
3. Vacuuming and flipping your mattress. You should do this every spring. One reason is bed bugs is becoming an epidemic in the United States. When you vacuum your mattress, then you can inspect your mattress for bed bugs. You will also be able to vacuum the skin, dirt and dust that can gather on your mattress. This is recommended for healthy breathing and sleeping.
4. Clean and open your windows. Windows should be cleaned when spring hits. You will be able to get all the dirt and dust that has been accumulating on your windows all winter long. Open the windows to air out your home. This will do your home good.
5. Cleaning your oven should be done at spring time. Most people never clean the oven. This would be a good time so you can open a window. This gets all grime, grease and dirt that is in your oven all winter long.
Call in Help:
Does this sound like a lot of work? It is a lot of work. You can let a professional maid service come in and do a spring cleaning for you. They will do all this hard work for you, but it won't take them a week to do it. They will come in a team of two or more and have all this work done for you in one afternoon. They will bring all cleaning supplies. They will also have a professional carpet cleaner. A professional carpet cleaner will lift up all that built in dirt and grime.
For nothing more than having a healthier home, then call a professional maid service for your spring cleaning. The maid service to call is Jericho Cleaning Service. Jericho Cleaning Service is a Christian family owned and operated business. They hire only the best maids. They are all trained. Give Jerricho Cleaning Service a call at 214-317-1867. The professional maids will come out and give you an estimate on the work you want done.
Nov 20, 2018