ServiceMaster Clean of Alexandria, VA, Ft. Washington, MD & Washington D.C. has an unparalleled reputation within the restoration and cleaning industry for service, quality and client satisfaction. Family owned & operated since 1986, we're the biggest ServiceMaster Disaster Restoration supplier in the greater Washington area and one of the biggest ServiceMaster franchises in the country.


Contact Details

  Website
  City Washington, DC
  Zip Code 20036
  Phone Number (202) 833-7378

Clarification: These guys are not just out of Shaw as the categorization of their business would suggest. They provide services in Washington and Northern. Read the full review ›

From Our Website

Mold is one of the most unsettling things you can find in your home. It can appear anywhere in your home at any time, and it can cause severe property damage and health issues. The discovery of mold growth is frustrating and the thought of dealing with the problem can be overwhelming. When people find mold in their home, they tend to ask the same question: "is it toxic?" The answer is complicated. A quick look at common search terms for mold highlights a common assumption made by the general public.


ServiceMaster NCR serves northern Virginia, southern PG County and Washington, DC. This gives us a great opportunity to meet the restoration and cleaning needs of a large portion of the DC metro area. I was chosen as the RAM (Regional Area Manager) for Commercial Large Loss for the Commonwealth of Virginia and the District of Columbia by Corporate ServiceMaster. We all look forward to this as a growing opportunity. My husband, Greg, and I moved to Northern Virginia for the purpose of starting our own business and purchased our first franchise, ServiceMaster of National Capital Restoration, in January of 1986.


After 34 years in business our mission is to help you create a cleaner, healthier and safer home. We will guide you through every step and design a mold removal plan just for you. From our detailed mold inspection to mold removal, we believe that your family's safety comes first. Please take a moment to learn how we are protecting our customers. Indoor mold is a known health hazard. It is associated with increased risk for respiratory infection. It is linked to increased risk of childhood asthma.