We present our services in an organized and professional style that brings confidence to any home or pet owner - as if you never left home. Our business focuses on a professional, organized client service and interface. We even go a little overboard to ensure there is a clear and mutual understanding of the needs and expectations for our services.
• Licensed, bonded, and insured.
• Experience in caring for home and pet safety.
• Make a pre-visit interview to gather detailed info before the visit.
• Provide a service contract upon business agreement.
• Provide wide range of business hours and easy communications.
• Accept any suggestions or critiques from clients.
• Make great effort to prevent disclosure of the home/pet owner's absence.
• Provide contingency plans in case of emergencies.
• Maintain ongoing training in home and pet services.
|Person||Liberty Home and Pet Services, LLC|
|City||Naples , FL|
|Address||6924 Bent Grass Drive|
|Phone Number||(239) 580-0300|
Products & Services
Did you know that some insurance policies require home monitoring during the owners absence? Not only do you reduce the chance for theft but in case of burst pipes, flooding, storm damage or other mishaps, you can meet your insurance policy needs as being reasonable and responsive. Don't worry - we are able to help you out with planned, or unplanned, departures from your residence.
When traveling needs arise pet owners have been faced with the choice of animal boarding versus home care and it can be a tough one. Liberty Home and Pet Services does not discourage the boarding process - we have done it many times with our own pets. But there are cases where boarding does not work out as well as home care and we are here to help you out.