I encourage you to take the time to read these testimonials if you are still unsure that we're the correct business to take attention of your carpet cleaning requirements. We complete a twelve step cleaning process to ensure that your carpets have been cleaned above and beyond the usual cleaning standards.


Contact Details

  Website
  City Chicago, IL
  Zip Code 60606
  Address 27 North Wacker DR
  Phone Number (888) 449-3227

  • I would recommend this business

Solid company. Was getting one of my units ready for rent and needed someone fast. I messaged them late, maybe after 10pm. The owner messaged within 5 minutes he was able to squeeze me in next day!
The tech was super friendly and nice. They were in and out. The previous tenant left the carpet wrecked and they made it look almost new again.

Value for money
Service & support
Quality
Location
Overall ratingExcellent

From Our Website

Since 2008, Chicago Carpet Care has been a family owned and operated business. Our goal is to provide our customers with cleaner and healthier carpets, rugs, and upholstery. We are pleased to say that we have helped many customers all throughout the Chicagoland area with our expert service, and state-of-the-art equipment. Each of our cleaning technicians are IICRC certified and are employed directly with Chicago Carpet Care. We never use subcontractors. With careful training, strict attention to detail, and state-of-the-art equipment, we are able to deliver personalized care and cleaning services to each and every job?


At Chicago Carpet Care, we have been helping our customers by providing expert level carpet and area rug cleaning for many years. In addition, we also offer other cleaning services, such as anti-allergen treatments, deodorizing, carpet protection, and mattress cleaning. Any allergy sufferer will tell you, it's not just hay fever season causing problems. Your indoor environment can become polluted with allergens, jeopardizing the health of those who suffer from allergies or asthma. We offer an anti-allergen treatment which provides up to six months of relief by neutralizing common indoor allergens.


Chicago Carpet Care is committed to keeping your place of business clean and healthy. We've been helping businesses of all types, all over the Chicago area with their carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, and maintenance programs. Our expert cleaning services can help you maintain a safe and pleasant indoor environment for your employees.


Our mission statement is only the beginning. Our business is detail oriented, customer focused, and family-owned. To learn more about what we do here at Chicago Carpet Care, please check out our blog which is full of helpful articles about cleaning, organizing, and caring for your home. As always, if you have any questions or want to discuss specific concerns about your cleaning needs, please feel free to reach out to our helpful customer service team at any time. We are always happy to speak with you, and look forward to your call, email or Facebook message.


We understand that any type of water damage to your home is extremely stressful. This is why we make ourselves available for immediate response 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We will arrive as soon as possible address the damage, and will work quickly and expertly to get your home back to a clean and healthy state.? Our experts will carefully plan and manage your water damage restoration process from start to finish. Call us anytime you have a water damage emergency, and our IICRC certified cleaning technicians will arrive at your home or business as soon as possible.


We all spend up to one third of our lives on our mattresses, but apart from changing the sheets, and an occasional vacuuming, we aren't always great at keeping them clean. Considering that the average person keeps their mattress for a decade or more, that leaves plenty of time for dust, pet dander, debris, and indoor allergens to pile up and become a problem. If you suffer from allergies or asthma, maintaining a clean mattress is essential. One of the most harmful indoor allergens is dust mites, and 60% of the dust mites found in your home have all taken up residence in your mattress (with the other 40% hiding out in your carpet).


While cleaning your lint trap between each load of laundry is important, professional driven cleanings are recommended to maximize safety, efficiency, and the life of your appliance. Over time, lint from the dryer system can make its way past the lint trap, and begin to build up in the vent system. This can be especially true if your dryer is not located close to an exterior wall (and therefore the vent system needs to extend a long way), or if your dryer vent hose needs to make turns to reach the outside.


If you live with allergy sufferers, or suffer from indoor allergies yourself, you already understand both the importance and the challenges of reducing allergens in your home. Regular vacuuming and dusting can only get you so far. If you have noticed an uptick in allergy symptoms lately, and anti-allergen treatment from Chicago Carpet Care can help. The most common indoor allergens come from pet dander, dust, and dust mites. About 40% of the dust mites in your home will take up residence in your carpet, however the remaining 60% of dust mites in your home are probably lurking in your mattresses.