9 Important Reasons - Why you should let us clean your home:
1. You have better things to do with your time.
I don't have time. I have to clean the house. Sound familiar?
Maybe it's time you joined the more than ten million American households who have already turned to professional residential cleaning services as a solution to their time-consuming chores.
Here are eight more important reasons you should let our company be your solution.
2. We do it YOUR way. No two households are exactly the same, even if identical in size and layout. We first visit your home to determine your specific needs. If you have (or had) a cleaning service, we like to learn what you liked or disliked about your previous house cleaners. Together, we'll determine how best we can meet your needs and expectations.
3. We are consistently thorough every time we clean. We clean in teams because it's simply more efficient. Because we work in teams, it's easy for us to move a sofa or flip a mattress when necessary, things an individual house cleaner can't do alone. Your team supervisor completes a 54-point checklist at the end of every cleaning visit to ensure that everything is done as promised and expected.
4. Our staff is Responsible, Bonded and Insured. Our house cleaning staff is screened, professionally trained and motivated by your satisfaction with their work. We are a locally owned, operated, bonded and insured. Our workers are employees not unsupervised, independent contractors.
Your assigned team will always show up, neatly groomed and attired, on your scheduled cleaning day.
5. We always bring our own equipment and cleaning supplies. You actually get to stop having to buy all that stuff that takes up space under the sink, in your laundry room, garage or wherever you store your cleaning supplies. The most conscientious and proficient house cleaners can't perform any better than the quality of the equipment or cleaning products being used. We use materials and supplies that are effective, efficient and environmentally friendly.
6. We visit. We don't move in! We will spend the time and effort necessary on our first cleaning visit to get rid of all the old dirt, dust and grime that may have been accumulating for a long time. Think of it as a spring cleaning. However, because we work in teams and use efficient cleaning methods, when we come to clean your home each week, or every other week, we won't be in your home (or your hair) all day.
7. We specialize in repetitive weekly, biweekly or monthly cleaning. When you invite us in to look after all those time-consuming weekly or biweekly house cleaning chores, you'll probably wonder how you ever got along without us. A clean home all the time, performed by the same cleaning team every time.
8. We provide great value at an affordable price. Screened, bonded, and professionally trained employees. $2,000,000 General Liability Insurance Policy, Workers Compensation Insurance, Member of the ARCSI (Association of Residential Cleaning Services). We supply all cleaning equipment, tools and supplies. Quality control procedures. All this and a guaranteed pristine-clean home at a competitive price.
9. We guarantee complete satisfaction. If you're not completely satisfied with our service, just call us by 11 AM the following morning and we'll re-clean FREE!
By inviting us to maintain your house cleaning chores, you'll have an additional 4 to 6 hours every week to do those things you'd rather be doing than cleaning house. That equates to 200 to 300 hours (four to six working weeks) of extra time this year!
Better Home Cleaning's Clean Team.
Call Today For Your FREE No-Obligation Cleaning Consultation.
Your Weekends Weren't Made for Housework.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- House Cleaning, Window Cleaning and we can arrange looking after your home when you're away
Professional Associations & Certifications
- ARCSI, "Cleaning For A Reason"
- Orlando, Ocoee, Winter Garden, Windermere, Clermont
- Debit Cards, Discover, MasterCard, VISA
|Phone Number||(407) 290-6188|
Started Better Home Cleaning over 5 years ago. Prior cleaning experience includes 9 years as owner of a Carpet Cleaning and janitorial business, and 4 years in the cleaning supplies.
Products & Services
Weekly, Biweekly, Monthly or just for that special ocassion.
House Watch - Sitting
We'll check on your home while you are away.
You guys are doing an excellent job
I cannot thank you enough. I was very pleased with the first clean thanks to you and your team. I don't know what I will do without spending my saturday on my floors, etc. Thank you and I am very very happy. I look forward to working with you and your team.
They are a great group of people that I intend on using for a very long time!!
You made this experience better than expected