Weekly Lawn Service - Trimming, edging, mowing, and cleaning of all hard surfaces done on a weekly basis. We will give your yard that professional manicured look that you’ve been seeking.
Trim and prune shrubs - Spring and fall-cleanups or a mid-season spruce up.
Fertilization - Give your yard the thick, lush, green grass that it deserves.
Sprinkler Maintenance - Spring start-up, repair, or winterization.
Christmas Lighting - Will bring that Christmas spirit to your front lawn. We can even purchase any decorations you want, for you.
Sprinkler Winterization - You can count on All Pro Lawn Service to use top of the line equipment and to have the patience to make sure the job is done right.
|Person||All Pro Lawn Service|
|City||Boise , ID|
|Address||13601 W. McMillan Rd. Suite #102-216|
|Phone Number||(208) 869-2999|
Products & Services
A strong root system is the key to having a healthy, lush, and weed free lawn. The secret to having a strong root system is giving your lawn a healthy diet. We will keep your lawn strong and vibrant with our year-round fertilization program. We have a four step fertilization program.
* The first application in early spring is a slow release fertilizer which includes a pre-emergent control of crabgrass and other grassy weeds.
* Treatment two is applied in late spring. It is a nitrogen enriched fertilizer that provides energy to support your turf during the spring growth spurt.
* Treatment three is applied in early summer. This slow release fertilizer is designed to strengthen plant tissue and help with disease resistance during the summer stress months.
* The final treatment is applied in late fall. This is our “winterizer” application that promotes deep root development and a quick spring green-up.
If you need a fall clean-up, a spring spruce up, or if you just need some shrubs trimmed, you have come to the right place. We take pride in taking great care of your landscape, and of course we will tailor this service to any requests you might have. Or you can just tell us to trim your shrubs like the pros do and we will take care of the rest. As you know, the clean-up after trimming shrubs is a very important part of this process. When All Pro is finished with our job we take great care making sure no messes are left behind.
When the weekend finally arrives, the last thing that you want to do is mow your lawn. It is time to enjoy the important things in life, or at least the fun things. That’s why we always have your yard perfectly groomed by the end of the week – ready for you to enjoy. We will always mow your lawn on the same day each week. Mowing programs include the following:
* Mowing is done with top of the line commercial equipment. Blades are sharpened on a regular basis to ensure a nice clean cut.
* The height of the cut will be raised when the summer heat hits to ensure optimal grass health.
* Trimming will be done along any building structures, fences, and any other landscaping features that border grass.
* Edging is done along curbing, sidewalks, driveways, and patios to give your lawn a sharp professional appearance.
* All hard surfaces will be free of grass clippings before we leave your property.
Do you need your sprinkler system turned on and adjusted for the spring? Maybe you have a broken sprinkler head or a cracked pipe. We can provide you with all your sprinkler maintenance and repair needs. Many people have dry spots in their lawn and are not sure how to fix it. Some increase the water they put on their lawn, some put an extra application of fertilizer down, or some throw their hands up in surrender and decide they are stuck with dry spots all summer long. Actually, it could be a simple fix by making a sprinkler adjustment or replacing a broken sprinkler head.
All Pro Lawn Service will provide you with all your Christmas decorating needs. No need for you to suffer through the cold and climb up on ladders. It is time to enjoy the Christmas season with family and friends, while we take care of the hard work.
The sprinkler blowout equipment that is used is very important when it comes to sprinkler winterization. We use tow-behind air compressors that have a cfm of at least 100. We keep the psi at around 60. Cfm is how much air a compressor can move, and psi is how much pressure. The small homeowner’s style compressors have too low of cfm to effectively blowout the sprinklers. They try to make up for this shortcoming by cranking up the psi, which could possibly send one of your sprinkler heads shooting into the air, or it could damage a valve. You can count on us to use top of the line equipment and to have the patience to make sure the job is done right.